[AT] Shipping Small Engines?

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 11:28:15 PDT 2007

I am a daily UPS shipper and it has been my experience
that their paperwork, etc. is way too complicated and
time consuming for shipments to foreign countries. I
do a lot of shipping to Canada, Australia, and Great
Britain and use USPS exclusively for those countries.
You will still have to fill out a customs form at the
post office, but it is relatively simple.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com