[AT] Add-on hydraulics and power steering?

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Sun Apr 22 15:29:15 PDT 2007

Yes just set the relief valve for the pressure that you want. you can
actually have different pressures on the same pump this way because the
relief valve is on the control valve body.

That reminds of when i was working the drivers kept bringing the dumster
trucks in with the PTO drive twisted off. Thinking that some was wrong I
put a test gage on one and found it was going above 5000 lbs.
One of the new mechanics thought that it would speed the  system up if he
turned up the pressure so he just loosened the locknut and ran the screw
in as far as he could.
Ron