[AT] Separating Water from Hydraulic Oil?

Larry Mason lcmason at uslink.net
Sun Apr 22 07:19:20 PDT 2007

Hi, Gold is an element and of course is only one color when pure.
Unfortunately, pure gold is too soft for most purposes in jewelry and
watchmaking. Therefore it is mixed with various other metals to make it
harder. Depending on what it is mixed with, you get various colors such as
pink gold, white gold and "gold" gold. It was mentioned that he was a
watchmaker, and maybe this would explain his different colors of gold
Larry Mason
Hackensack MN