[AT] Oily brakes, Farmall M

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Apr 21 12:32:07 PDT 2007

Thanks, Phil.  I'm in the process of working on it, and I had to laugh when
I re-read your e-mail.  I've got the right brake off the tractor and am
slowly cleaning it all up, and I just noticed that there's one small
bolt/nut/washer that for the life of me I can't remember where it goes.  I'm
trusting that it will come back to me when I go to put it all back together.

Dean