[AT] Bucyrus steam shovel

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 21 04:38:25 PDT 2007

I have helped move a town hall and house to our show grounds in the last few years. A lot of work and everything has to be right on. You have a lot of weight above your head.
  Terry

Jeff Pilbeam <pilbeam100 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello, Would some pictures of this on the Internet somewhere be out of the question?
Also anyone interested in seeing my old Farm House Pics being lifted up and a complete new foundation. Contact me offline

Jeff

Dave Merchant wrote:
Both National Geographic + History have had building moves on tonight.

Meanwhile, we've been watching the prep for a big move out in Painesville OH.
It's a very large old brick house with a couple old additions, former
funeral home.
Movers put the weight at 500 tons.

They finished placing the beams Wednesday, jacked it up 5 feet Thursday,
and plan to rotate it in place Friday. Move is next Thursday.

Friend of ours is with a local excavating company doing the site work.

Dave

At 11:28 PM 4/19/2007, you wrote:
>That's always a good show. I came in part way through moving the Bucyrus.
>
>George Willer

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net