[AT] Bucyrus steam shovel

Jeff Pilbeam pilbeam100 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 18:45:01 PDT 2007

Hello, Would some pictures of this on the Internet somewhere be out of the question?
  Also anyone interested in seeing my old Farm House Pics being lifted up and a complete new foundation. Contact me offline

  Jeff

Dave Merchant <nesys_com at ameritech.net> wrote:
  Both National Geographic + History have had building moves on tonight.

Meanwhile, we've been watching the prep for a big move out in Painesville OH.
It's a very large old brick house with a couple old additions, former
funeral home.
Movers put the weight at 500 tons.

They finished placing the beams Wednesday, jacked it up 5 feet Thursday,
and plan to rotate it in place Friday. Move is next Thursday.

Friend of ours is with a local excavating company doing the site work.

Dave

At 11:28 PM 4/19/2007, you wrote:
>That's always a good show. I came in part way through moving the Bucyrus.
>
>George Willer

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net