[AT] Separating Water from Hydraulic Oil?

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Apr 20 07:28:19 PDT 2007

I'll try to find out, George.  I have coffee rather regularly with a retired
chemist who did a lot of oil/water separation research years ago.  He'll
appreciate having something to think about other than politics, education,
the younger generation...

It won't happen overnight because I'm headed out of town for this weekend
and we're in the process of trying to "engineer" a wedding in the family
next weekend, but I'll eventually get the answer -- just not right away.

Larry