[AT] Separating Water from Hydraulic Oil?

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Fri Apr 20 08:28:02 PDT 2007

Larry,

I gave the name Lubemaster but I've found the parent company... Lubemaster
is a division of Certified Laboratories.  This was on a hand-out pocket
oiler.

I was reminded of something from many years ago.  I was preparing to test
some gas lines for leaks and went to the company chemist for something to
use.  I told him I needed something to make bubbles and his reply... "What
size bubbles?"

George Willer