[Steam-engine] Pawnee-Rollag

Lawrence Swanz LSwanz at superioriron.com
Wed Apr 18 04:38:39 PDT 2007

Jeff,

I hope to meet you at one of the upcoming shows.  I read that you were contemplating coming to Pawnee, but a Cub Scout outing has precedence.  I too am involved in scouting and think that it is a wonderful organization for our youth to partake in.  I'm glad to hear that you are willing to put your family hobby aside to take time and stay involved in scouting.  I do hope that your family can make Rollag.  I won't be too hard to find, as I won't be too far from my 1/2 scale GaarScott that is hopefully powering the 1/2 scale 31-50 Case Separator I am suppose to have finished by that time.  It isn't looking real promising for me, but at least I will have the machine up their in its unfinished state.

Andy, I hope that you can make Pawnee.  I would like to meet you and other fellow A.T.I.S. and Stacker members.  Both websites have opened a whole lot of doors for me over the past couple years and I have broadened my steam engine buddy list as a result.  Those that know me know that I like to visit and that is one of the things that makes this hobby so enjoyable.  Most I run into reciprocate...on top of which we speak about my favorite topic...steam!

Once again, I hope to meet both of you in the near future.

Lawrence