[Steam-engine] Pawnee-Rollag

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 14:27:39 PDT 2007

> I'm thinking hard about comming to Pawnee.  The
> 8-9hr
> ride is a little discouraging though.  This is a
> show
> that I really want to see.
>
> Andy Glines
> Evansville, IN

Come on Andy, that is nothing!  Get in the car and go!
 I love to take road trips for steam engines and the
last one I did was to Cumming, GA and that was about
14 hours each way.  Drove up on friday, went to show
on saturday and left saturday night to head back home
and got home sunday.

I hope to fly the entire family to Rollag this year
and that will be flying from 5:00 am until around
midnight that night with a wife and two kids!

I thought about flying by myself to Pawnee for a day
or two but I forgot that I have a Cub Scout Mega-show
with my boys so I can't make it to the show.

Jeff Smith