[AT] Way OT Computer Virus question

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Sat Apr 14 09:59:59 PDT 2007

Most likely, you still have a "bot" program running
on your system. I recommend that you download AdAware,
Spybot Search and Destroy and possibly Spy Sweeper (if
there is still a free version) and run all of them
on your system. Fix or delete all spyware found,
including quarrantine files from your AVG. This should
take care of the problem.

Good luck,
Phil