[AT] List member check in Please Read (and other stuff)

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Apr 10 14:38:44 PDT 2007

Is the list Broken?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!  I personally enjoy how this list is
set up.  it takes forever to go thru a forum subject.  This list is like
an auction where there are several different subjects being discussed
and you can just walk around and visit.  The forum eliminates the
visiting part....

Cecil in OKla