[AT] List member check in Please Read (and other stuff)

Rick Weaver Rick_Weaver at hilton.com
Tue Apr 10 13:39:03 PDT 2007

Hey, I'm not a forum or list GURU but isn't there some way to have a
"combined" forum/list.  I.E., those who want to participate via email
can do so, and those who want to use the forum format can do so?

This would be somewhat sophisticated but would work, as long as the
users who reply to emails don't tinker with the subject line, so the
forum software could associate it with the right topic.

Spencer, you ever heard of anything like that?  I would think this would
be relatively easy to program (having been a programmer myself).

Rick Weaver