[AT] AT Digest, Vol 38, Issue 10

Claudeprintequip at aol.com Claudeprintequip at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 12:13:11 PDT 2007

claudetractor unsubscribed for several years.  Tried to get back  on the list
as claudetractor.
Couldn't.   Resubscribed as millprintequip.  Don't post  much.

FYI
Two speed Claude    =    piddle and  mosey.
If observed in what might be defined as "full mosey", leave me alone.
That's as
fast as I can go.  Brain was never that fast.   Had heart  trouble.  Brain
slower now.
Providence blessed me with a tractor that runs slower  than I do.       Slow
is good.
Dull is beautiful.   Take out pizza and a Blockbuster video is  about all the
excitement
I can stand in any one day.

Claude  Mills
claudeprintequip at aol.com