[AT] stings

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Apr 9 20:41:36 PDT 2007

Hi John,
         While I know that today is "Out of the Closet Day" on many college
campuses (??campi??) across our great nation you are not going to "out" me
that easily! To be completely honest with you, we on the SEL decided some
time ago that one of our members would sign on to the tractor list each
month just to keep an eye on what is going on on the DARK SIDE. We drew
straws and I got April!
         In any event, once here, I just couldn't resist making a post or
two--then it was 3 and then 4. Now this one! The big problem is that I like
you guys and can't resist getting in on your conversations.
         I'm also attempting to get a few of you FATG's to turn away from
the DARK SIDE and join the ranks of the good guys. I'm trying to start with
some of your more respected members and thus far have had some success.
More about this plan after April 14th!
         Dave
PS, Sure hope to see LOTS of you FATG's at the ATIS dinner/auction at
Portland on the Thursday evening of the August show! (I've        ordered
extra HEAVY DUTY chairs for all of you!)