[AT] stings

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 9 18:57:56 PDT 2007

OK Dave, what gives? You've posted 3-4 times in the last couple of
days--highly unusual for you on this site. Not that I or anyone else
minds--just wondering is there some old self-propeled iron you "need" to
tell us about? Don't worry, we'll never tell the SEL gang. (Ever notice how
hard it is to type with your fingers crossed?)

John Hall