[AT] Transmission for tractor hauling truck

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 4 17:22:44 PDT 2007

Charles,  If it has a v6 you should think about going with a 400 R4 like the
one Cecil mentioned having.  It will handle the torque with no problem and
will give you an overdrive.   There might be some shifter linkage issues to
deal with and maybe some differences in drive shaft(s) length.   For that
matter a TH 350 will handle anything that v6 can throw at it.  I'm surprised
you have a TH400 to begin with.

Charlie