[Farmall] Mystery IH tractor - 340 Industrial

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 4 09:32:30 PDT 2007

Looking at the shot of changing out M hydraulics, got me thinking that
tranny jack
might be handy for splitting a tractor (and getting things lined up on the
way back together.

Does it look to you like that would work?

Where did you get your jack from?

Rated capacity?

(Contemplating a probable split of my NAA soon).

Thanks
Dave Merchant