[Ford-ferguson] Antique boats / engines and the best cooking on earth

Bo Hinch mmc at suddenlink.net
Mon Apr 2 11:35:28 PDT 2007

On the 4-01-07 a group of guys and gals gathered at  a camp ( JB Castagnos )
along the Belle River about 15 miles east of Morgan City , Louisiana to have
their aunnual get together of antique boats and motors . Click on below
address to go to my photosite . All photos have NOT been labled as of yet
but I promise they are great photos of some very great guys and gals .If you
ever recieve an invite to go , don`t let anything short of death stop you .
The fried catfish and shrimp along with all the trimmings were out of this
world . There is no place on this earth that has food as good as this ( and
it was free ) .There were folks from New Jersey , Flordia and across
Louisiana that attended . This was my second time to make it and it was well
worth the time .  Thanks again JB for doing your part in keeping these old
engines and the history of Louisiana alive .

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=3009275

Bo Hinch
Sulphur , La.