[AT] Well, I guess I didn't really want it to be easy

Rick Weaver Rick_Weaver at hilton.com
Fri Sep 29 14:11:36 PDT 2006

Farmer, actually this is exactly what I did the first time my condenser
went out.  It was the LAST thing I replaced, after coil, cap, points,
etc.  $60 worth of parts later, find out it was the $4 condenser.
Needless to say I kept that old coil which really wasn't bad.

Them being cheap is why I go there first with my suspicions.

Rick