[AT] Compression values and range

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Sep 29 06:31:40 PDT 2006

Dean the 90 psi reading could be something as bad as a broken compression
ring but more likely something as simple as carbon build up on a valve seat.
Once you get her running again try working her pretty hard for a while then
a treatment of something like Marvel Mystery Oil, some more hard work and
test it again.
Generally if all of the compression readings are within a 10% range you are
ok.  Yours is a little off from that but not a critical failure reading.

Charlie