[AT] Re:AT] Big Thanks to ATIS! --to walt

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 18:56:33 PDT 2006

Ed,
   the power steering is an add on. it uses a car type pump with  bracket
bolt to front of the engine. and the power pump is a small about 3 by 5  in.
round thing that is bolted to the steering shaft that goes from the steering
wheel to where it turns down in front. Neat and simple to install and works
great. One finger when siting still to go from stop to stop.

I think you are right I have seen both colors on the web and after looking
under the hood I'm inclined to use the yellow to match it. Sure will turn
heads.  HUH?????

Walt