[AT] Re: Big Thanks to ATIS!--spencer

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 18:02:31 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/26/2006 12:28:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
Big Thanks to ATIS!

I would like to offer  anything  you would want  we have  most makes and some
 low prodction machines in several brands  some fixed up some working some
not.    but those dates --if sunny-- will be used for harvesting..    the
beans are about 2 wks late  this year  and the corn is like wise   so putting that
in the equation   thats about  the week we will be  WORKING our  selves
senseless..    but  comeing by to look -- thats fine for any one  we dont mind --
(if we can stay working :)