[AT] Troubleshooting no start

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 28 15:45:59 PDT 2006

Somewhat following this thread. I like the idea of a hole itn the intake. If
you get it running you should be able to spray a flammable penetrating oil
where it bolts up to the head and see a noticeable difference in the RPM"S,
or at least some smoke out the exhaust.

Intermittent kill switch sounds good also.

As for checking spark, how strong is it? When we check a magneto it has to
jump a 1/4" to be hot enough to work. Maybe you could rig up something with
an old plug to try this.

John Hall