[AT] re: non tractor related problem

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 13:21:37 PDT 2006

Doubt it'll solve the whole problem but go into the email settings on
each account & set to leave a copy of messages on the server.  I do this
when traveling with my laptop; that way when I get home all messages are
still there & download again to the home cptr; it'll at least maybe keep
them from being totally lost!

Lew Best near Waco, TX