[AT] tractor wreck

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Sun Sep 24 12:51:56 PDT 2006

Most of the complaining about slow farm traffic around here comes from urban
half wits going no where in a big hurry.  I give as much latitude as
possible to the folks making food and earning a living.  Rarely is anything
I'm doing or anywhere I'm going more important than what they're doing,
especially at this time of the year.  The law of right of way should be "At
harvest the farmer rules the road."  And that's the way I operate.  It's not
that tough and they need all the help we can give them.