[AT] OT - Spyware problems Character set test

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Sep 21 07:45:10 PDT 2006

Larry,  I don't care about the character set one way or another.  I care
about the hidden script in the message that needs/wants that character set.
The message pops up because the e-mail is trying to use some character that
is not turned on in my computer.  It's no big deal one way or another.  It
just means that whatever machine originated the message is trying to hide
some sort of script in the message.  Probably not anything malicious but it
could be.

Charlie