[AT] OT - Spyware problems

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Sep 20 04:44:25 PDT 2006

Steve you are right it's not a virus or a bug.  However, the message is not
being sent in plain text.  There is some sort of script running that my
computer can't process without the arabic character set or it wouldn't
prompt me to load it.  There isn't an easy way for someone like me to tell
what is in that script.   Remember that the rules of this list are PLAIN
TEXT

Charlie