[AT] Denim Barn Frocks

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Wed Sep 20 05:34:39 PDT 2006

This one has had me wondering too---I see that quite a few of the work
coat folks (Carhardt, Dickies, etc) still make a "Chore Coat" which is
what came to my mind when this thread first came to mind.  Denim, hip
length, large patch pockets, blanket lined---

A knee length shop or machinests /lab coat could have been handy in the
barn, too...

GeneW
Elgin, IL