[AT] Denim Barn Frocks

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Sep 19 04:16:13 PDT 2006

answer continued:

I said a woman's frock was a dress or a nightgown.  Come to think of it a
"house coat" would qualify as a frock too.  When I was a boy the term was
kind of a catch all.   I can remember hearing conversations like this.
Knock on the door.  "there's been a wreck out on the road"    "Alright, let
me get my frock on."

Charlie