[Steam-engine] Another Whazzit

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Sep 10 06:48:42 PDT 2006

Eric...click on the link below. The lists with the vast amount of knowledge
that Spencer has created,, always amazes me..Thank you Spence.

http://www.survivingworldsteam.com/gallery/album52

Thanks for the comeback,

RickinMt.

PS:  I would imagine it could have been used for many purposes.  Yes the
water side is smaller in diameter..cylinder is Brass/Bronze and piston is
iron.  Haven't dug into the steam side yet.