[Steam-engine] Reciprocating forces Oil Grooves/ Huber progress.

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 11:21:11 PDT 2006

 What did the original grooves look like?
> Ken

I have no idea what the original grooves looked like.
My engine was built about 1905 and I have learned not
to trust anything that I see as being "original"  Who
knows what "improvements" were made over time.  Surely
those bearings had been redone a few times.  Luckily I
have groups like this to ask these questions to.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN