[AT] re: non tractor related problem

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 28 12:35:25 PDT 2006

Thanks to all who offered suggestions on my outlook problem. I did try a system restore a little while ago but not sure if I did it right. Anyway, just tried outlook again and its still hiding my new messages as fast as they come in.
I had already accessed them through the web based e mail but once I try downloading them through outlook they are gone from the web too unless I save them first. Had to go to the AT archives to read the latest messages.
Will try another system restore later today when I get time. The rain has stopped and the sun is shining and I have places to go.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/