[AT] Where are the machinists?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Sep 28 05:06:30 PDT 2006

"Calling All Machinists"
This is an article that was published in the Popular Mechanics magazine
Written by the Tonight Show host Jay Leno
<http://www.antique-engine.com/leno/jayleno.htm>

(I don't watch TV, but I have to guess Leno is a better TV show host
than author, but he does make a good point, eventually. Mike)

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition
of this is the beginning of wisdom.
-Theodore Rubin, psychiatrist and writer (1923- )