[Ford-ferguson] 8n 3 point hitch capacity

Steve Weber kd9bo at mac.com
Tue Sep 19 18:23:42 PDT 2006

Hi folks.  What is the lifting capacity of the hitch on an 8N?  I
need weight for traction when scooping snow this winter.  The tires
were filled, but one leaked and rotted the rim, so I want to go
another way.

I work for a cast iron boiler manufacturer and can get a warranty
return boiler for free and am thinkingg about hanging it off the
back.  Any idea how much weight would be appropriate?

Thanks, Steve in NW Indiana

--
Steve Weber

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Hey spammers - Harvesting email addresses? Don't overlook these guys!

FCC Chairman Kevin J. Martin: kjmweb at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Kathleen Q. Abernathy: kabernat at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Michael J. Copps: mcopps at fcc.gov
FCC Commissioner Jonathan S. Adelstein: jadelste at fcc.gov