[Farmall] Generator/regulator update; and now what??

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Sep 7 15:31:38 PDT 2006

Oh.  Did I mention something earlier about engaging my brain?  It must have
switched back off...

Thanks, Jim!

Meanwhile, the generator and regulator tested out just fine at a local shop.
Time to take a closer look at the switch box and see what's going on in
there.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net