[AT] Titan 10-20 Was Transmission oil, 90-wt?

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:51:12 PDT 2006

Hey John,
     You mentioned the drawings for your Titan from WHS (I assume this
is Wisconsin Historical Society?) My neighbor has a Titan 10-20 but it
seems to be missing the clutch assembly. Would you know where to find
parts something like this? Or do you have the drawings for something
like this?

Thanks!

Ken in AZ