Spam/Phish> Re: [AT] Towing

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Sep 3 09:56:29 PDT 2006

Hey Charlie,
I'm sure the running gear was manufactured - I've seen several of those
"without clothes".  I even rode one of those older harvesters years ago
- I couldn't really see the advantage of using one in our small fields
over the traditional "walking method".  Years ago I saw a pick up
pulling a "train" of these "trailers" (about 20 or so) down a county
road.  Glad I didn't meet him in another vehicle <g>.
I noticed this year the new mechanical harvesters around here this
year.  Previously they weren't used here because of the smaller fields -
the economics must have changed because the field size surely didn't <g>.
David
NW NC