[AT] Towing

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Sep 2 04:47:25 PDT 2006

In NC things like pig cookers, log splitters, cement mixers, welding
machines, air compressors and other things that might have an axle under
them but are for a specific use are not considered to be trailers but mobile
equipment.  They don't require a license and probably aren't restricted from
being pulled behind another trailer.

Charlie