Spam/Phish> Re: [AT] Towing

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 2 04:03:22 PDT 2006

Never seen anyone here in NC towing boats behind campers or such but we have
been towing 2-3 farm items hooked together for years, thats not to say it is
legal. We have towed 2 wagons (unloaded) behind the baler a few times. It
used to be a common site to see 2 or more tobacco trailers (slides, drags,
whatever your area called them) hooked together going down the road. Most of
the time these trailers were so poorly built we never ran over 25mph.
Likewise they normally were on a back road too and only for a short
distance. I had a cousin with a custom hitch on his pickup so he could pull
these traielrs side by side. It was a little wide but they didn't fishtail
as bad. Then he decided to hook 4 beind his truck---2 on each side. He'd
have never done it if he weren't on some back country dirt roads. The
sheriff might would have had something to say about it!!

John Hall