[AT] MM working tractoors

Farmerbeal at aol.com Farmerbeal at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 13:32:32 PDT 2006

I am cosidering buying a MM 602, but when I drove it the other day the power
steering didn't work. The hyd pump seemed too work and there were no leaks in
the lines to the frount end or around the steering cyl.

It has been 25 years  since I workrd one these tractors, and  don't have a
shop manual. I do plan  to get one but thought  I would see if anyone knew right
off what the problem is or the cure.

How about parts for working MMs.

Farmerbeal

--part1_c1c.32368c9.3229f2e0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am cosidering buying a MM 602, bu=
t when I drove it the other day the power steering didn't work. The hyd pump=
 seemed too work and there were no leaks in the lines to the frount end or a=
round the steering cyl. <BR>
<BR>
It has been 25 years  since I workrd one these tractors, and  don'=
t have a shop manual. I do plan  to get one bu<U>t</U> thought  I=20=
would see if anyone knew right off what the problem is or the cure.<U><BR>
<BR>
How about p</U>arts for working MMs.<BR>
<BR>
Farmerbeal</FONT></HTML>