[AT] RE: Towing

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:43:43 PDT 2006

I agree that contacting your State Police agency is a good idea.  I would
not depend on them giving you accurate information though.  It is not
uncommon for law enforcement to not know the law in these situations.  I
would get whatever they tell you in writing and keep it with you when you a
twoing the load in question.  Farmer, I have e-mailed the ISP with a towing
question and they did write back with an answer.   I bet that they will have
a loader tractor of fork truck at the plow day to help people with their
plows.  If you know someone involved give them a call.