[AJD] OT OE won't recognize and open mailbox folders

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Mon Oct 30 09:26:13 PST 2006

I am having difficulty getting Outlook Express to recognize and open mailbox folders.  I am using a new computer and trying to move the mailbox folder/files to  the new computer.  I have located where the files are located and tried to move the folders and files to the C drive on the new computer from an external hard drive (E).  The folders seem to move to the C drive, but while the folder indicates that it has files in it, using Windows Explore, when I try to open the mailbox in OE it says that there is nothing in the folder.

How can I get OE to recognize the files in the mailboxes?  I have been using click and drag which should move files and folders from one drive to another.  Help!  What do I need to do differently?

Gary
In the Ozark Mountains of southern Missouri in the south central part of the USA, where both life and I move slowly.