Cub Cadet parts source (was Re: [AT] Re: [AT} exercising his right

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 14:38:31 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/27/2006 12:10:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
Cub Cadet parts source (was Re: [AT] Re: [AT} exercising his
    right
I just need the key to my "aquired'  one...    Spencer saw the thing I got
for $60 LOL it runs and mowes   but  when I    went to get it from its old
owner... he had  hid the key--- along with the 02 MTD product  I  purchaced with
the cub....   :(      but thats ok.. he's haveing problems and I  understood.

BUT  I  do need the key  :)