Cub Cadet parts source (was Re: [AT] Re: [AT} exercising his right

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 17:12:23 PDT 2006

Ed,

My cadet 127 and my Farmall 560 share the same round headed key.  This makes
me think that any IH dealer can sell you the standard key to fit unless the
lock is not original.  ??  I used to have an inlaw / outlaw who was playing
around buying and selling cub cadets.  After a couple of my keys were no
longer around following his visits, I bought three new ones and hid them if
I know the inlaw / outlaw was going ot pay a visit.  Never lost any more.

Charlie V. in WNY