[AJD] OT Opinions on buying parts

Frank gremaux at midrivers.com
Thu Oct 26 18:23:43 PDT 2006

I bought 9 lead washers the other day.....but they came 25 to a pkg....never
blinked....I will use them ........always someone else wants those.....I'll
make a buck or two on the deal........my dealer will want some back......he
has before....and I sell to him as fast as I buy from him
.

I agree with Dean in this one....

Frank
gremaux at midrivers.com