[AT] Allis wd45

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Oct 26 04:42:56 PDT 2006

Kevin,

There are some Allis guys with a bit of knowledge on this list.  I'm one of
them but over at AllisChalmers.com there are some guys that work on Allis
stuff every day and have for many years.  That's why we suggested you go
there for information on an engine swap.  Some of the guys over there
compete in pulls with WD and WD 45 tractors.  Believe me they know all the
tricks about engine swaps.

Charlie