[AT] New to the list

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Oct 24 07:25:51 PDT 2006

123 CC from the factory was a 12 HP Kohler with Hydrostatic. Narrow
frame unit with a low back padded seat. If the hood has been cut it is
not stock.

Onan engines were NOT used in any of the early Cub Cadets. When you get
into the later series (X82 and Cyclops)tractors you will find an Onan
19.5 HP unit in the Super Garden tractors.

Want some more info? Come on over to
http://ihregistry.com/index.php
and ask in the Forum

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.