[AT] New to the list

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Oct 24 06:32:59 PDT 2006

Oh, really?  It sounds pretty cut up to me.  No Cub Cadets had wooden
framed seats, and no Cub Cadet had an Onan engine as OEM equipment.  I
don't mean to come down hard on you when all you're trying to do is to
find out information about your tractor, but this one sounds like it's
been butchered.  On the repowering websites, they even warn about the
necessity of keeping the old gas tank and oil pan when replacing the
engine on this tractor so it will fit inside the narrow frame and hood.

Larry