[AT] 4020's coming back?

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:18:43 PDT 2006

I'm with Jason on this one... if it works, don't fix it. My experience
on powershift transmissions nil though (closest approximation is that
I worked on some automotive automatics). But from the sound of things,
the manual does not recommend anything more than shimming up the
pressure, it's probably a slight amount of wear on the pump (or slight
restriction in the filter/inlet). Clean it up and put it back to work.
:)

Ken in AZ